Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank you and a teaser for Walker.

Maybe you missed it last week - but I revealed the cover for Walker. I set a date for the release (Dec. 11). I have been throwing up some teasers. In fact the release is one month from today.

First- HAPPY VETERANS DAY! Thank you to the men and women who have served and continue to serve our country. Thank you.

Second - Teaser time.

Here is my teaser for the week:


“I need you to relax.” It was Nick. He wasn’t tangled in wire. He stared down at me, his blue eyes staring at me bound.
            I tried to slow my breath. “It’s not as easy as you think it is, ya know?”
            “I’m going to try something. I don’t know if it will work.”
            “What are you going to do?” I asked in a rush.
            “I’m going to try and get you out of there. I need you to twine your fingers with mine through the wire.”
            I couldn’t see my hands. They were restricted, bound tight to my sides. I felt his fingers touch mine and I wanted the freedom to grasp his hands. Our fingers barely wrapped around each other’s.
            I was about to ask him how exactly holding my finger tips was going to help, when I felt a weightless feeling. I wasn’t bound up by the wire. I felt like gravity had completely given way. I was an astronaut floating.
            Floating until I smacked solidly into Nicholas. I hit him with an incredible force, gaining no balance, but he instinctively caught me again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment