Sunday, September 30, 2012

Launch of A Dash of YA

Hi everyone,

If you follow my facebook (see sidebar) or twitter (@mflick729) you have been seeing all my comments about "dash", "dashers", and "dashing".  It so happens my good friends: Erica, Komal, and Molli have joined up to fight the forces of darkness - er, no, wait. I mean we have joined up and are starting a group blog featuring a dash of just about everything YA.

This week is the launch week. Head on over to A Dash of YA and become a follower.  We are going to be doing polls, interviews, giveaways, discussions, recommendations, writing tips, tricks, and knowledge. So why should you follow us? Why are we special? Well, I could list all kinds of different reasons but the answer that i think summarizes it best is: we are eclectic. We are going to offer you a wide variety.

So head on over

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! I was thinking about putting something like that together someday. :) Following! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jess! If you ever want to do a guest post or need some promoting - let me know! I would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete