Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Big Bang Theory

I want to interrupt this normally schedule book related post to talk about something I find downright hysterical. I give you


The Big Bang Theory -




I want you to know that I sing that every time it comes on TV. No matter my mood. No matter who I am speaking to. I sing, full force, and always shout BANG really loud.




Another favorite part of the series for me: Sheldon knocking.




BAHAHAHAHA

What's your favorite Big Bang character? Mine is Sheldon. I am pretty sure he would aggravate me to death but I am pretty sure I would still be in love. He kills me.

If Big Bang is not your cup of tea, what is? and why?

2 comments:

  1. I did a post on this a few weeks back! I LOVE TBBT!!! Sheldon is by far my favorite character! I can watch this show over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you. I absolutely love this show. It's one of the few shows that I will watch the repeats and still laugh histerically at them. We have two seasons on DVD...

    ReplyDelete