Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesday!!! Or maybe I should call this one...so far behind on the Hunger Games bandwagon?

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Anyway - mine this week is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

pg 94
"I'm thinking that it's lucky I'm a fast runner when Peeta nudges my arm and I jump.He is still beside , per Haymitch's instructions.

3 comments:

  1. I love that book!!

    And we totally should make I love Finn shirts.lol I was so MAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you enjoy this one. I really enjoyed it. Actually I enjoyed the whole trilogy. :) It left some pretty strong feelings in me. And that is amazing for a book, and YA book too! My son is now getting ready to start this one here soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I'm so excited for you! Honestly, I LOVED The Hunger Games & I hope you do too :)
    Pleassee, let me know how it goes!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete