Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Looking for just about everything!

OK,
So I am trying to keep up the positive feelings and "plow through" motivation on becoming a writer and I know that it's a tough world to break into. I am putting up this post because I would like you to share any blog posts, blogs, friends, writers, or websites that you have come across that you think are helpful, insightful, or even just funny. I like humor :)

Next, if you have the websites of ANY literary agents, their sites would be appreciated. They may not fit my genre but I am discovering their advice is invaluable!

Thanks for the help!

1 comment:

  1. (Blood-Red Pencil and HearWriteNow...) ;-)

    Actually, an excellent resource for writers of any genre is the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America website: http://www.sfwa.org/ They have been established for many years and are very knowledgeable.

    Regards
    Elsa Neal
    HearWriteNow & Blood-Red Pencil

    ReplyDelete