Friday, December 17, 2010

The Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

This is the final chapter of the Vampire Academies series and I have to tell you that I am so sad that it is over! I found Rose Hathaway to be a captivating character. she was not the weak-willed lead. She was tough, mouthy, and reckless. She did not fail me in this novel either.

Rose is on trial for a murder that she did not commit and like the fourth book, Lissa and Rose spend much of this book apart. But through the shadow-kissed bond, we, as the readers, keep up with what is going on in court, because Rose is not there! She was broken out of her cell by some expected and unexpected friends. And what is even more shocking is the "friend" that helps her in solving who really killed the Queen.

A long the way, she continues to battle her love for the handsome Dimitri and her love for the addict loving Adrian. I could not wait until I got to the end to find out who she ended up with!!!!

However, it is sad that after six books, it's over. I wanted to know what happened to each character after the wrap up. It is one of those series that the characters became "alive" to me and they simply cannot end.

No comments:

Post a Comment